Highlighted

Hasselblad X1D not recognized by LR Classic tether

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am in the process of switching from a Canon 5Diii to Haselblad X1Dii. The problem I'm finding is that Lightroom Classic will not recognize my new camera upon tether capture. I am running OS10.15.6,  LrC 9.4 with the Hasselblad LR plug-in sucessfully installed on a 2019 16" MacBook pro. I believe everything should work as it did with my 5Diii, however it is not. The X1Dii is reccognized by image capture, is able to tether capture to Phocus and LrC will import directly from the camera. I just can not tether capture in LrC. Any thoguhts? 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hasselblad X1D not recognized by LR Classic tether

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am in the process of switching from a Canon 5Diii to Haselblad X1Dii. The problem I'm finding is that Lightroom Classic will not recognize my new camera upon tether capture. I am running OS10.15.6,  LrC 9.4 with the Hasselblad LR plug-in sucessfully installed on a 2019 16" MacBook pro. I believe everything should work as it did with my 5Diii, however it is not. The X1Dii is reccognized by image capture, is able to tether capture to Phocus and LrC will import directly from the camera. I just can not tether capture in LrC. Any thoguhts? 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing that. It does say at the bottom to check the manufacture for tether support. Hasselblad has a Plug-In specifically for tethering in LR. I'm wondering if anyone has been successful in tethering a X1Dii to LrC. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0