Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have to sign in each time I open LrC and PS

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Each time I restart my computer, I have to sign in again in LrC and PS. This is a new behaviour. I don't have to sign in into the Creative Cloud. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexander, welcome to the forum just so you are aware this is a user to user forum so the responses you will get will be mainly from users like yourself. You will need to provide sufficient information so that other users can provide timely and informed responses. See the screen capture for the forum guidelines.

Forum-guidelines.png 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, to be clear, after boot-up of the computer, if you bring up the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, it does state that you are signed in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried bringing up the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop, sign out, then sign back in?

Watch for errors.

Only do so with internet access

Diagnostic and sometimes connectivity issue solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines