Highlighted

Have to sign in each time I open LrC and PS

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Each time I restart my computer, I have to sign in again in LrC and PS. This is a new behaviour. I don't have to sign in into the Creative Cloud. Please help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have to sign in each time I open LrC and PS

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Each time I restart my computer, I have to sign in again in LrC and PS. This is a new behaviour. I don't have to sign in into the Creative Cloud. Please help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexander, welcome to the forum just so you are aware this is a user to user forum so the responses you will get will be mainly from users like yourself. You will need to provide sufficient information so that other users can provide timely and informed responses. See the screen capture for the forum guidelines.

Forum-guidelines.png 

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, to be clear, after boot-up of the computer, if you bring up the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, it does state that you are signed in?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried bringing up the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop, sign out, then sign back in?

Watch for errors.

Only do so with internet access

Diagnostic and sometimes connectivity issue solution.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0