Highlighted

Having trouble with Develop in Lightroom Classic.

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am using Lightroom Classic on a iMac using Catalina. When I select a photo in Library mode,

highlight it to edit it and then select Develop mode, the center panel where the photo should display is grayed out. How can I fix this?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having trouble with Develop in Lightroom Classic.

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am using Lightroom Classic on a iMac using Catalina. When I select a photo in Library mode,

highlight it to edit it and then select Develop mode, the center panel where the photo should display is grayed out. How can I fix this?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your system info as lightroom reports  it. In lightroom click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste into a reply. Mostliy interested in first few lines, but include all info from first line down to and including plugin info.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in Libary module, and you select Loupe view. Does that behave?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, in preferences, in performance, Use GPU, On or off, if on, does turning it off change the result.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 1