Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR Stacking and Catalog Issues

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things are happening with my LRC. 

1. When opening LRC it defaults to a catalog I wasn't working on at the time of closing the application.
  2. When I open the catalog I want to work on all the HDR stacks default to being unstacked even though stacking was checked when creating the HDR image and they were stacked when the catalog was closed.

What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. To choose which catalog you want LR to open, go to Preferences > General, and choose Load most recent catalog under Default Catalog.

image.png

2. Not sure about this one, since I rarely use stacking.

What happens if you collapse all stacks before closing LR? Photo > Stacking > Collapse all stacks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you are now looking at them from within another location? Stacks are location-specific. If you stack images while being in one collection, they won't be stacked in any other collection or their folder.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines