• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR with Lightroom Mobile (Android) using imported Photos Pls help!

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am trialling Lightroom Mobile on Android - mainly to see if I can do my HDR processing on a phone.  I have successfully imported 3 Raw HDR photos (from a Nikon) - but I can't see any option for HDR merging of these.  Is that because there is no such feature, or perhaps the trial version doesn't have that feature?  If it is there, where do I look?

Thanks

Matt Balogh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Hi MattBalogh

There's a feature is to capture raw images in HDR mode, refer: Lr Mobile Update: Raw HDR capture mode for iOS and Android

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MattBalogh

There's a feature is to capture raw images in HDR mode, refer: Lr Mobile Update: Raw HDR capture mode for iOS and Android

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, sorry to be following this up so many month later. 

I am afraid you have mis-understood my question.  The photos have been taken on a Nikon camera.  Can I merge 3 HDR photos in Lightroom mobile, that are imported in raw from a Nikon camera, not taken on the mobile phone?  And if so how is this done?  I have studied LR Mobile closely, and I cannot see how to do this.  Possibly it is because I have a Samsung 5, which is not supported for HDR photography - but... the photos are not from the mobile, they have already been taken on another camera.  does this make sense?

Regards Matt Balogh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded Lightroom in my Samsung Note 10 with the same purpose. But, as I researched and fiddled with the app, I discovered that there's no such function in the mobile app. I'm very disappointed because this is a basic function for this kind of software. For now, I'm merging my bracketed photos on my computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Marcio have you looked at the article provided in the very first response in the thread?
If you are not referring to that feature then it's best you start a new thread in the forum i.e Lightroom forum for mobile devices, this is the Lightroom Classic forum.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They haven't misunderstood your question; this is just the only answer they can give you. Almost 4 years later, and they still haven't added these fundamental features to Lightroom Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need hdr merge from raw files of professional cameras in lightroom mobile!

Nobody use the raw hdr capture mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines