Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

He

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am a beginner... I use Mac as computer. I have Lightroom with 1TO storage on the net, where I had initially my photos, with a dedicated catalog. I could not work very easily with it, so I also bought Lightroom Classic and stored my photos (the same photos) onto a separate disc with a separate catalog. I thoght this would help.

Now, I am lost! My lightroom Classic does not open my disc and I cannot use it anymore.

Does someone have any idea of what I should do to coordinate and have these two sets of software, storage and catalog make only one and work?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Phil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"My lightroom Classic does not open my disc and I cannot use it anymore."

Explain this in a lot more detail. Exactly what steps in Lightroom Classic is this? There really is no "open my disc" command in Lightroom Classic.

If there is an error message, please tell us the exact word-for-word unedited error message. Show us a screen capture of the problem. And provide the following information:

Adobe Forum.png

And also, please go back to your original message and change the Subject line to something meaningful that describes the problem you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines