• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing brush works different at the edge of the image

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After latest update (9.3), Spot Removal tool in Healing mode changed behavior, when target selection goes over the edge of the image:

Healing brush at the edge of the imageHealing brush at the edge of the image

I was actually doing those edits before the update, and it was working "correctly": it created nice even transition (filled the gap). After update my photos got destroyed as above 😮

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is a known Issue and hopefully will be addressed in the next release.

I suggest you use Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/spot-removal-bug

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. (Safari users, uncheck the option Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Prevent Cross-Site Tracking or use Chrome or Firefox.)

So far, only 6 people have Me Too'd the bug report, so it may not be a priority for Adobe to fix.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines