• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Can't find previous imports before I created a Catalog

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my first catalog in lightroom but now I can find my previous imports with edits from previous downloads when I'm in lightroom classic. How do I get out of the one catalog I created to see all my previous imports?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the top left. Select 'All Photographs' to see the previous imports.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this a New catalog you created? I ask that because by default the first time you open LR Classic it automatically creates a catalog and asks if you want to import images into it.

So IF YOU just created your first catalog, "File (Menu) > New Catalog" then you now have 2 separate catalog files. And the images you just imported into this New catalog are the only images in that catalog.

All your other images are in the other catalog that was created automatically when you opened LR for the very First time.

Search you drive, actually look in the Pictures folder of your username and see how many catalog you have.

Or if LR is open go to the File menu item and select Open Recent. Is there more than one catalog listed there? If there is click on it and select yes Relaunch LR. you should find your other images.

Post back with answers to the questions I have asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines