Copied

I got this error message this morning could not find 

/Volumes/Seagate Backup Plus Drive/Lightroom/Lightroom Catalog-4-2-v10.lrcat

How do I find it? On a Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, look in the trash. If it's not there, use your operating system's search feature to search all folders and all hard disks for a file with that name. Once you find it, double-click on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that the drive is properly connected as well 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The words /Volumes/XXX/XXX/XX is referring to a drive that was connected to your system and now, for whatever reason, isn't. And on that drive you have your Working LrC Catalog file on.

Also I take it you got that error message when you tried to Start, Open, the LrC program.

Make sure all external drives are connected properly. If they are then could be that specific drive has failed and the OS no longer see it as connected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines