Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! LR CC Classic syncing ISSUES

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've just tried to upload (sync) a big collection (10K+ photos) from LR CC Classic 9.2 to my Adobe cloud for editing them on the move later (iPad/iPhone LR).

On my desktop LR Classic has finished its syncing activity :

Screenshot 2020-03-17 14.46.31.png

and from LR preferences there is no activity:

Screenshot 2020-03-17 14.47.36.png

and all the pictures in the catalog have the correct icon on each of them:

Screenshot 2020-03-17 14.49.54.png

but when I go online in my profile the situation is completely different: 

Screenshot 2020-03-17 14.51.45.png

on each of pictures with issues it says to open my LR to complete the synce but of course my LR considers the job done and, even if I close and open it uop again, there is no sync activity. 

Now what can I do to complete the sync job? Thanks in advance for your support!

my best

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last screen shot there are over 3000 images with warning that says "sync issues" and there is a symbol ! Click on it and indicate if it offers any additional information.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says: "Open your LR desktop to complete the sync process" ... unfortunately  LR Classic tells me that all of them are already synced... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 4th screen capture in your original post what application did you capture the image from, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom Mobile on a mobile device?

If the screen capture is from a mobile device could you try logging out from you Adobe Creative Cloud a/c on the mobile device and then signing in again and see if this clears up the issue.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, I just want to confirm that you synced the photos by putting them in a collection, or multiple collections, and then synced the collection(s). You didn't actually upload your photos to Lightroom correct?

Now open the Lightroom preferences and go to the sync tab. Do you see any links in the bottom section of the panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines