• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! New HP Spectre. Lightroom and Photoshop shutdown.

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! New HP Spectre. Lightroom and Photoshop shutdown. Unexpected error with GPU. This laptop was rated as one of the best to edit photos on. Do I need to adjust something to make it compatible with photoshop and lightroom? Frustrated here - new computer, 3 clients wanting photos, and I'm dead in the water! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Look here on how to turn off the GPU option for LrC from outside LrC.

Look at Option 2.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unexpected error with GPU.

What does this mean? What happened? At what step in the process did this happen? Can you provide the complete error message? What exact make and model GPU are you talking about?

The more details and information you can give us, the better chances you have of getting a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines