Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Nikon tether problem in Lightroom Classic on macOS

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I am using a Nikon D750 and have been tethering to LRC for years. Now connection is off and on... including error report from adobe that tether-nikon has problem &needes to close... makes it nearly impossible to shoot consistently. help! i have a huge job cominh up & need this fixed.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic while trying to shoot tethered using your Nikon D850. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom Classic you're using along with your computers macOS version? Did you start facing this issue after an update to macOS or Lightroom Classic or your cameras firmware?

You can check out the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-tethered-capture-lightroom.html

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nikunj,

thanks so much for addressing my problems.

I am shooting on a Nikon D750, using Lightroom 10.3, Mac Big Sur 11.4. I have not updated anything on my camera recently.

Everything was working smoothly right after the 10.3 update... this issue just started last week. I have gone through troubleshooting list several times, tried new tethering cord, even uninstalled and re-installed lightroom. Nothing helps. 

I am not sure what else to do?? Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines