• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Totally lost trying to get photos from Mac/iCloud to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was great when I had files inside my computer and simply used the string of versions of Adobe Lightroom that were generally perfect. I resisted the cloud as long as I could using LR5. I've been disconnected to all the changes over the past few years.

Last fall I got a new Macbook and decided to use iCloud. A short time after I realized I should be using Creative Cloud for photography related files and iCloud for everything else. At the same time I figured I'd upgrade to the latest version of LR.

Now LR is something else and LR is called LR Classic. (Why couldn't they just make their 15th photo editing app something with a new name?) I can't get anything to connect. I have photos on iCloud, my Macbook, an external hard drive. I can't get them out of those places and into Creative Cloud.

All I want to do is be able to open "LR Classic" (I guess?), with my existing library/metadata, and have it be able to find my photos, which would then be stored in my Creative Cloud account, accessible across devices. Also having weird storage limit inconsistencies.

Can anyone articulate how to pull this feat off?

Using latest versions of all software and MacOS Big Sur.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines