Help with LRC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as the below user. Is it to much to ask if someone from Adobe can give a simple answer to fix this problem! I'm paying for a program that dose not work and I'm wasting so much time on this, I don't want to have to jump through ten hopes to get a simple answer. So many users have this problem please help ASAP!

After the recent update to V10 (LR Classic on Windows 10, present version), Lightroom is not working anymore. Concretely:
When starting it, a window appeears with the error message:

" AgNegativeStyleManager_New exception thrown: <AgErrorID>dng_error_access_denied</AgErrorID ".

Then, the progam is starting. The Library Module works, very slow though.
But when switching to Develop Module, the main area stays gray, the photo does not appear, the settings on the right side stay dark (not possible to use them), and nothing happens.

Also, when trying to open Preferences under Edit, LR crashes completely and asks to submit crash report to Adobe.

Does anybody has experienced the same issues after the recent update to version 10 ?
Any solutions?
I tried to uninstall and reinstall LR, but it didn't help. Same error message at the beginning, same issues trying to work on develop module...

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several members have posted this problem (or similar)

Highly recommend that you post your problem over at the official Adobe Feedback site where actual Adobe Techs reply. They need to be aware of this.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/search?conversationType=POST&conversationTypes=all&date...

Include your Sys Info when you do

After you post it at the feedback site, return to this discussion and in a reply post a link to it. That may help others.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I cant log into that site and it wont send me an email to change my passwork this is all getting to hard.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the login options use your photoshop family one, same login as this community page

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines