• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Working off External hardrives issue 2.0~!

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I posted yesterday and I copied all my LRC catalogs and photos to an external drive, which I then back up to another for Safety. I also did a time machine backup before doing anything so my work is safe. I followed the instructions to a T. The issue I am having now is that a big chunk of my work from when I was still working off a MacBook air is still missing. A photo will have an exclamation point, and I will try and find it. It tells me to find it in Lightroom/mobiledownloads.lrdata/Macbook air/filename. 

On my external drive there is a Mobiledownloads catalog, but I cant click on it. Im also haveing trouble finding it on my time machine. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do a system search on '.lrdata'? Are you on Big Sur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Im in an m1 macbook pro running latest big sur

The funny thing is it comes up nowhere in my time machine search. 

Before doing the transfer on the left side if lightroom, in the locations section there used to be a MacBook air that I would see. now its gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines