Highlighted

HELP!

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new computer (windows) and I followed the YouTube tutorial on how to copy my presets off my old computer onto a USB and re install on new. I did that and it did not work.

Some of them show up (just the name of the presets) but you can't click on them... I'm completely stumped, hopefully someone can help. 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP!

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new computer (windows) and I followed the YouTube tutorial on how to copy my presets off my old computer onto a USB and re install on new. I did that and it did not work.

Some of them show up (just the name of the presets) but you can't click on them... I'm completely stumped, hopefully someone can help. 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of presets? There are lots of different presets in Lr Classic. Where do you see them when you say they "show up". Can you take a screenshot and share it so we can see what you see?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link to that YouTube video?

might be an issue with version. Thinking pre vs post v7.2

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give these instructions a try and see what happens:

www.lightroomqueen.com/how-move-lightroom-to-new-computer/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0