Highlighted

hi

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a problem, all of a sudden i cant see my photos and saved presets. Had no problems with my account until now. What happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

hi

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a problem, all of a sudden i cant see my photos and saved presets. Had no problems with my account until now. What happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, LrC forum.

If your question is about the Cloud centric version or the mobile version of Lr reply to this thread and state the exact Adobe program you are asking about. I'll then move it to the correct forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if you have openend the right catalog.

Otherwise please post more information about your environment.

Which operating system?

Which type of Lightroom (Classic or CC) and which version do you use? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

davidg36166309_0-1594665829300.png

davidg36166309_1-1594665829301.png

davidg36166309_2-1594665829301.png

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines