• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High end spec laptop RTX 2060 i7 CPU SSD all other software runs smooth except for LR

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am giving up on this software. I can run photoshop, illustrator, premiere and InDesign simultaneously but lightroom can slow down my pc to a halt when rendering RAW to JPEG. I've been waiting patiently for a software update to fix this to no avail. If anyone has a solution please help.

ps. there are issues while editing photos such as quick computer freezing and stutters.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How big is your monitor in pixels? (do not tell me inches)

What actions in the develop module seem to cause these problems? Please be specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1..Sys Info

Please post your system information as Lightroom Classic reports it. In Lightroom click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that into a  reply. Interested in information from first line down to and including plug--in info, could care less for info after plug-in info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. /Preferences/Performance/Use GPU

Have you selected "Use Graphics Processor"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

3. /Preferences/Performance/ Camera RAW CACHE

What have you selected/placed for the Camera RAW CACHE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines