• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal Tint showing up on photos only in lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I shot photos this weekend and in preview the raws look clean but when i am in select mode in lightroom these horizontal tinted bars show up and then even when i import photos that appeared clean, more tints show up. what is lightroom doing and how can i fix it? 

some tints are more faintsome tints are more faintScreen Shot 2020-06-29 at 9.58.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-29 at 9.40.18 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This looks like raw file corruption. What you see first is the jpeg preview that is built into the raw file. After a bit, or when you go into develop, Lightroom renders the actual raw data and only then would you see raw file corruption. Many programs only show you the jpeg preview and not the actual raw data so you wouldn't see this if you open the file in another program typically. This is usually caused by problems with the memory card in your camera, a bad USB cable or card reader, or sometimes corruption on your hard disk. This can be hard to trouble shoot. I recommend using a  different card reader to copy the files to your computer to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines