Highlighted

How do I add credits to the end of my slideshow?

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a slideshow with about 160 images using Lightroom Classic Slideshow feature.  I have it set for pan and zoom with three MP3 files and it is set to fit to music.  I also have an intro page and an ending page, but I want to put in 3 images that I created in photoshop that will go before the ending page.  These three images provide the credits for the three songs used in the slideshow.  Unfortunately, those slides also want to pan and zoom and I cant figure out how to turn it off for just those three images.  I need to either add three ending screens before the last one.  OR, figure out how to make the last three images in the slide show not to use pan and zoom.

Unfortuantely, I am on a time crunch because this is for a funeral and GoFundMe page.  I hope someone can respond quickly.  I just hope there is a good resolution.

Thank you,

Kim

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I add credits to the end of my slideshow?

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a slideshow with about 160 images using Lightroom Classic Slideshow feature.  I have it set for pan and zoom with three MP3 files and it is set to fit to music.  I also have an intro page and an ending page, but I want to put in 3 images that I created in photoshop that will go before the ending page.  These three images provide the credits for the three songs used in the slideshow.  Unfortunately, those slides also want to pan and zoom and I cant figure out how to turn it off for just those three images.  I need to either add three ending screens before the last one.  OR, figure out how to make the last three images in the slide show not to use pan and zoom.

Unfortuantely, I am on a time crunch because this is for a funeral and GoFundMe page.  I hope someone can respond quickly.  I just hope there is a good resolution.

Thank you,

Kim

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that the Pan&Zoom is 'universal'. It is either on or off for the entire slideshow.

You can only set it to a very low value for the whole show to keep the credits 'on-screen'.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0.1, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there not a way to add more ending title pages?  What if I wanted to do scrolling credits?  It just doesnt look right with the credits moving like the images.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

more ending title pages?

No. only one.  You could however create an Identity Plate graphic (Text layer in Photoshop, then ID Plate in LrC) that uses the Credits on the 'ending' slide.

Your other option would be to create a scrolling video of the credits text and place this after the last photo slide.

eg. One of my ID plates to 'Start' a slideshow-

ScreenShot088.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0.1, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will these identity plate graphics be set to the pan and zoom?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in my experience.

Try any ID plate that you have. Just tick the boxes for [Ending Screen] and [Identity Plate] use any ID plate to test.

With Pan & Zoom- on, Auto play- on, the 'end' screen stays on screen until a key press to end (ie. tested-  played in Lr, not a video.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0