• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I back out of this LrC v10 upgrade

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the worst upgrade I've ever done. During the cataloge upgrade it glitched and it deleted my catalog.

Appently it's asking to much for LrC to open with a restored backup copy of my catalog. Even if I can get it open with the restored cataloge, LrC v10 crashes right away. Even if I can get the catalog upgrade screen to show up it won't let me choose the correc cataloge to upgrade and it only lets the new catalog be put on  Adobe's servers. One og the main reasons I use LrC is because I could keep control of my photos on my drive. 

Is there any way to back out of this so called upgrade. Some one please tell me there is and how to do it. PLEASE don't tell me I have to completely un-install LrC and start over because that's over a 1Tb of photos to re-import.

If I can't back out and keep my photos on my drive then it may be time to look for another program to use for the photography.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines