• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Get Lightroom Mobile Files To Desktop Lightroom

Contributor ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I import the raw photos shot on my iPhone with mobile Lightroom into Lightroom on my iMac running Classic 9.1/Camera Raw 12.1?

When I open the import dialog in desktop LR it doesn't see any of the LR Mobile photos that are on my phone. 

This seems like it should be simple so I'm probably missing something but I'm completely baffled.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

First of all, the images must be in Lightroom on the iPhone. Then, you need to be logged in to Lightroom Classic using the same Adobe ID and password that you used to log into Lightroom Mobile on the iPhone. You need to enable synchronization in Lightroom Classic. That is done by clicking on the nameplate in the upper left-hand corner of the Lightroom Classic workspace. Then you should see where to enable synchronization. In the Lightroom preferences it is possible to specify where on your local

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, the images must be in Lightroom on the iPhone. Then, you need to be logged in to Lightroom Classic using the same Adobe ID and password that you used to log into Lightroom Mobile on the iPhone. You need to enable synchronization in Lightroom Classic. That is done by clicking on the nameplate in the upper left-hand corner of the Lightroom Classic workspace. Then you should see where to enable synchronization. In the Lightroom preferences it is possible to specify where on your local system Lightroom Mobile images will be downloaded. After you have done that then the images should begin to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah ha! 

Thanks.

The desktop version of Lightroom is signed in under her Adobe account and my iPhone is signed into LR mobile under my Adobe account.

I'll switch log ins on the phone and give it another try.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines