Highlighted

How do I get more storage?

Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3CE4A5CB-213C-41AF-B1B0-10179DBEB019.png

I've been trying to upload more photos to my Lightroom, but it tells me I have no room. I've deleted a ton of photos and still nothing. I think even at times I've seen the photos I've deleted reappear? This has never happened before. How can I fix this? How can I get more storage? I don't want to clear my entire Lightroom because they're photos I potentially would love to go back and re-edit. Can I purchase more storage somewhere? Please help.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Import and export, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I get more storage?

Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3CE4A5CB-213C-41AF-B1B0-10179DBEB019.png

I've been trying to upload more photos to my Lightroom, but it tells me I have no room. I've deleted a ton of photos and still nothing. I think even at times I've seen the photos I've deleted reappear? This has never happened before. How can I fix this? How can I get more storage? I don't want to clear my entire Lightroom because they're photos I potentially would love to go back and re-edit. Can I purchase more storage somewhere? Please help.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Import and export, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a device-specific error due to storage space limits.

Are you running LR Classic and then syncing to the device in the screenshot above?

The file format in the thumbnails above look like there might be a mobile phone involved. ?

I would move this post to the creative cloud forum for a better chance of a quick response perhaps, but that does not seem technically possible.

Here's the link in case you are interested.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That erro message is about the Storage Space On Your PHONE. Not Adobe cloud storage space.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ricky336 LATEST
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that it is your phone - 'You are running out of  Device Storage' -  is the key phrase here. As for deleting files, I would suggest looking at your deleted files folder. Files that you deleted are not deleted exactly but go to your deleted files folder. You will need to empty this! (Probably.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines