• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get rid of exif information displaying over the image I am working on?

Advocate ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any menu item but know I must have tripped a keyboard command that brought this information onto the screen, which I do not want... How do I turn it off please?  TIA, KenScreen Shot 2020-07-05 at 8.56.48 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Type the  I key until it's gone. 

View>Loupe Info is the menu item.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Type the  I key until it's gone. 

View>Loupe Info is the menu item.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You One And All... for responding here. How easy it is to 'touch' a key and then suffer the consequences... View>Loupe Info - It could have taken me days to discover that and I thank you for helping me put the 'Info' away and get back to editing with a clean view.... Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it is Lower case i ( i ). That will cycle through the options for that info area and it includes None.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually upper or lower case I (i) works on this end. But no reason to hold down an extra key....🤔

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines