• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I go back

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stuck on this page and not sure how to get back to my normal home page?!?  I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling but it just took me right back to this. I think I might of replaced the original file or something ?

71B47453-5D08-4D8C-B8E9-449D6CC81C7B.jpeg

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason you have selected ( to view) photos in a Smart Collection SET, and perhaps you have no photos that can be found by the Filters in the Smart Collections.

In the left-side panels- click back on the Folder panel and choose a FOLDER of photos to view.

(If you do not see the left-hand panels- press Function key 7 [F7] )

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens if in the left side panel, under Catalog, you click on "All Photographs"? Also, make sure Filters are turned off (Ctrl-L once or twice)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines