• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install Lr/Ps on 2nd pc?

Engaged ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the monthly subscription to Lr/Ps CC and want to install on my 2nd pc, can anyone walk me through the steps? I heard that I need my product code but here in lies the problem. If I need to get it from the original pc I installed it on it is not working at the moment. Having issues and in need of a repair, could take weeks so I want to install on my 2nd back up pc. Step by step would be so appreciated right now....jp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Further to paige’s suggestion try the cloud installation and then you won’t miss future updates.  Download and install the Creative Cloud desktop app (there was a new version today – see image below) and you can simply install from the Apps tab. The available apps reflect your subscription package and there are new pull-down menus giving options for trials, older versions, tutorials and more.

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

CCdesktop.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC does not require a "product code". You use the e-mail address that you used when you subscribed to LR CC.

Go to Download Photoshop Lightroom , then click on Lightroom 6, then download the Application Installer and install that. Then download Lightroom CC 2015.12, and install that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help as always

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to paige’s suggestion try the cloud installation and then you won’t miss future updates.  Download and install the Creative Cloud desktop app (there was a new version today – see image below) and you can simply install from the Apps tab. The available apps reflect your subscription package and there are new pull-down menus giving options for trials, older versions, tutorials and more.

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

CCdesktop.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info much appreciated, I have it now on my other pc....jp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have one more question maybe you can help with. I have Lr & Ps on my 2nd pc now that I downloaded the Creative Cloud desktop app. I have the Lr shortcut on my desktop but cannot get the Ps shortcut. I do have access to Ps when Lr is open, however there are time when I just want to use Ps by itself and have to open the Creative Cloud app then open Ps & import the image. On my other pc I can just right click the image and open in Ps or Lr but for some reason don't have that available on my 2nd pc. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it now. When my pc restarted it became available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines