Highlighted

How Do I Pick Which Monitor Is The Second Monititor

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a laptop running two external monitors. Monitor 1 is the laptop, and Monitor 3 is where I am running Lightroom. If I enable Second Monitor, it shows up on the laptop (Monitor 1) while I really want it on Monitor 2, the other large monitor. Is there a setting somewhere to direct the placement of the Second Monitor?? Thanks!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How Do I Pick Which Monitor Is The Second Monititor

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a laptop running two external monitors. Monitor 1 is the laptop, and Monitor 3 is where I am running Lightroom. If I enable Second Monitor, it shows up on the laptop (Monitor 1) while I really want it on Monitor 2, the other large monitor. Is there a setting somewhere to direct the placement of the Second Monitor?? Thanks!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If on Classic v9.2 there is a new Preference setting in the Display tab that might help.

Click on "other Enhancements"  at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/whats-new.html

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it. I couldn't find a reference to it. Thanks!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0