Highlighted

How do I remove photos from Cloud through LC but keep on hard drive using LrC?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am looking for some help. I've been an adobe customer for years but did not realize that LC and LrC worked together to sync photos to the cloud. I've been using LC primarily for the last year and am now just syncing my photos to LrC (about 15k photos). It has about 3k left until the sync is completed. 

When it is finished, will I be able to remove the albums / folders that I do not want on LC and open up some space on my cloud? 

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I remove photos from Cloud through LC but keep on hard drive using LrC?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am looking for some help. I've been an adobe customer for years but did not realize that LC and LrC worked together to sync photos to the cloud. I've been using LC primarily for the last year and am now just syncing my photos to LrC (about 15k photos). It has about 3k left until the sync is completed. 

When it is finished, will I be able to remove the albums / folders that I do not want on LC and open up some space on my cloud? 

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Tony_See LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex

Why would you want to remove the albums/folders in LR Classic?

Are you using a Cloud storage strategy to store your original files?

If you remove the Collection from LR Classic they will be unsynced from LR Cloud of course.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines