• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I sign the lightroom plug-in?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to distribute the lightroom classic plug-in, how can I sign it?

TOPICS
SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the article available at the link below can assist.

https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/lightroom-classic/plug-ins.html 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you intending to distribute through Adobe Exchange?  Then this article might help:

https://medium.com/adobetech/how-to-package-distribute-and-install-your-creative-cloud-extension-8ee... 

Note that most LR plugins aren't distributed through the Exchange. Using Exchange with LR Classic is poorly documented and doesn't always work smoothly for users, it's hard for users to find your plugin on the Exchange, and you probably won't get many downloads.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines