How do I tether with Light Room Classic 9.2

I'm A Mac user using Catalina Version 10.15.3 running Light room clssic 9.2  I'm having a major problem teathering my cannon 5D Mark 3. can anyone help with fixing this issue i tryied reverting to an earlier version but that didnt help. Can i get some assistance in this matter 

Topics

Bug, How to, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

How do I tether with Light Room Classic 9.2

I'm A Mac user using Catalina Version 10.15.3 running Light room clssic 9.2  I'm having a major problem teathering my cannon 5D Mark 3. can anyone help with fixing this issue i tryied reverting to an earlier version but that didnt help. Can i get some assistance in this matter 

Topics

Bug, How to, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: How do I tether with Light Room Classic 9.2

Start with: https://photographylife.com/mastering-lightroom-how-to-tether-your-camera

CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10; mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.3; 4K EXT DSPY
APP: LRC 9.2, PS 21.1; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3; Just another Adobe customer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Also see; https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-tethered-capture-lightroom.html

CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10; mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.3; 4K EXT DSPY
APP: LRC 9.2, PS 21.1; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3; Just another Adobe customer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

ood night been trying this over and over even up graded my firm ware on my cam and still not getting it to work 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Any other advice you can give me??? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 22, 2020

I cannot add much to the good links given by davidg,

Do you have a camera card in the camera?

Is the camera switched on before you connect it to Lightroom?

Is the camera card empty (no files, freshly formatted by camera)?

What do you see when you "Start tethered capture..."?  A screen-clip of your dialog settings?

Do you have another usb cable to test?

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.2, Lightroom 3.2, Photoshop 2020 (21.1.0), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Do you have a camera card in the camera?

Yes I do 😞 

Is the camera switched on before you connect it to Lightroom?

Yes I even try my 60D to Connect so that bboth of my cameras not being able to tether 

Is the camera card empty (no files, freshly formatted by camera)?

I havent dont this as yet but i will try 

What do you see when you "Start tethered capture..."?  A screen-clip of your dialog settings?

When i start teather capture ev ery thing goes as nomal but it reads no camera dedected 

Do you have another usb cable to test?

Actually I tryed this on both of my camputers and still not working correctly ? i'm stompted and dont know what to do. Ill try to reach adobe again tomorow.  😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

It is an old thread, but might have some more 'Canon' sug...

WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional , Feb 23, 2020

It is an old thread, but might have some more 'Canon' suggestions!-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/tethering-with-canon-5d-mark-iv/td-p/9159019?page=1

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.2, Lightroom 3.2, Photoshop 2020 (21.1.0), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines