• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you remove unwanted profiles in the develop module

Participant ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to remove some profiles that I made for specific cameras that I installed into LR classic.  I can not find any way to do that.  These profiles do not exist in the Camera Profiles folder in Camera Raw and yet they show up in the Profile browser.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

They could be XMP profiles, which are stored in C: > Users > myUserName > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > CameraRaw > Settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.dcp camera profiles? What OS?

On my Mac, there are a few possible folders:

Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CameraRaw⁩ ▸ ⁨CameraProfiles⁩

My custom profiles are:

Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨~ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨Lightroom⁩

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes .dcp profiles. 

I'm on a windows machine.  so its C: > Program Data > Adobe > Camera Raw > CameraProfiles.

also in C: > Users > myUserName > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > CameraRaw > CameraProfiles

Both of those don't have multiple .dcp files like I do in the  develop module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They could be XMP profiles, which are stored in C: > Users > myUserName > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > CameraRaw > Settings.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Johan.  That is what it was.  I don't know how they got there but once I removed them the extra profiles went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines