Highlighted

How do you remove unwanted profiles in the develop module

Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to remove some profiles that I made for specific cameras that I installed into LR classic.  I can not find any way to do that.  These profiles do not exist in the Camera Profiles folder in Camera Raw and yet they show up in the Profile browser.  Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

They could be XMP profiles, which are stored in C: > Users > myUserName > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > CameraRaw > Settings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you remove unwanted profiles in the develop module

Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to remove some profiles that I made for specific cameras that I installed into LR classic.  I can not find any way to do that.  These profiles do not exist in the Camera Profiles folder in Camera Raw and yet they show up in the Profile browser.  Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

They could be XMP profiles, which are stored in C: > Users > myUserName > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > CameraRaw > Settings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.dcp camera profiles? What OS?

On my Mac, there are a few possible folders:

Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CameraRaw⁩ ▸ ⁨CameraProfiles⁩

My custom profiles are:

Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨~ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨Lightroom⁩

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes .dcp profiles. 

I'm on a windows machine.  so its C: > Program Data > Adobe > Camera Raw > CameraProfiles.

also in C: > Users > myUserName > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > CameraRaw > CameraProfiles

Both of those don't have multiple .dcp files like I do in the  develop module.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ms2thdr LATEST
Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Johan.  That is what it was.  I don't know how they got there but once I removed them the extra profiles went away.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines