• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to automatically upload files from Lightroom Classic to CC Libraries

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a photographer I work together with a designer on an indesign project. How can I easily share my images from lightroom classic in a CC library? And update images?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You could create a Publish to export those image to a specific folder in your Creative Cloud Files. It will be synced online and you can share access to that folder.

If you edit any pictures, you'll be able to easily update the files by uplated that publishing the changes.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[...] you'll be able to easily update the files by publishing the changes.

Sorry for the non-edited text in my original post (which I can't modify) 😉

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. Publish to export is ok.
But how do I make the connection between Creative Cloud Files and shared CC libaries. Can you help me on this too?

[cid:image001.jpg@01D711DA.CD278160]
Hein Athmer
Fotograaf van Mensen

Koningin Wilhelminalaan 58
2264 BN Leidschendam
06 53 55 53 53

Zoals Hein het Ziet!
portret- en reportagefotografie met een journalistieke inslag

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if there is a way to automatically link a folder to a cc library, but when you create a link to share your folder, there's this option:

Allow Save To Creative Cloud:  Lets link recipients save the file to their Creative Cloud account.
That's something I've never used myself, so I can't give you further details, unfortunately. You might find some useful info at:

Share public links to Creative Cloud files and folders (adobe.com)

and Collaborate on folders and libraries from Creative Cloud account (adobe.com)

And of course, some testing with your designer might be the best way to find out exactly what happens when you share the folder, update pictures,...

Regards,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines