• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Delete Albums in Lightroom on the Web

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Classic but also sync some of my photos to Lightroom in the web.  I have un-synced several Classic collections the Albums still appear on lightroom web.  I have searche high and low and cant figure out how to delet them.  I find a delet album command but it keeps coming back "failed".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that images unsynced from Lightroom Classic are still showing up in Lightroom Web.

Which version of Lightroom Classic are you using? Does sync works as expected on both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Web? Are you able to upload and download images in Lightroom?

Would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/photos-deleted-lightroom-mobile-display.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try refreshing the Lr Web app by closing and opening a new instance of lightroom.adobe.com in your browser. The empty album should then be showing as removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked this myself and it only removes the album, but not the image files from the Web. Follow the instructions at the below link to remove the synced pictures from the Web.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/removing-photos-from-cloud/m-p/9407328?page=3#M613

Remove SYnced Pictures.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Sadly, the web pages themselves need an obvious way to say, "delete this album *AND ALSO* all the photos it contains." Instead, I've deleted the album and the linked-to instructions are out of date. Adobe has "improved" LrC. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines