Highlighted

How to develop Raw 360 Panorama from Ricoh Z1

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently, I´m using Lightroom 6.1 and I want to develop Raw Photos out of a Ricoh Z1.

Is there a nice workflow to stitch the two Fisheyes photos I got out of the Z1 to one Panorama Photo in Lightroom? As a result I want to develop the whole Raw Photos of the Z1 in Lightroom.

Do you have some tips for me?

regards Patrick

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to develop Raw 360 Panorama from Ricoh Z1

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently, I´m using Lightroom 6.1 and I want to develop Raw Photos out of a Ricoh Z1.

Is there a nice workflow to stitch the two Fisheyes photos I got out of the Z1 to one Panorama Photo in Lightroom? As a result I want to develop the whole Raw Photos of the Z1 in Lightroom.

Do you have some tips for me?

regards Patrick

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would have to download the free Adobe DNG Converter, convert your RAW images to DNG and then import the DNGs into your Lightroom 6. After that, you can find tutorials on adobe.com or on YouTube how to create panoramas in Lightroom 6.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll find the link to the DNG Converter at https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0