• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to disable Adobe portfolio link to Lightroom collection?

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my adobe portfolio site and linked it to lightroom collections so it updates it automatically. I then changed to another computer and started a new Catalog. Problem is that everytime I manually update my portfolio the changes do not get saved (it seems as if they do but when loging back in it shows the original synched photos). I am guessing they do not get updated due to the link I have with a collection in my previous catalog. I found no way to disable this link. 

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless this has changed recently, Portfolio allows you to configure a gallery to get its content from an online synced collection. This online collection updates itself automatically, whenever you update things within LR classic on the desktop. But Portfolio will only "refresh" what it is showing, when you actively tell it to do so.

There's another issue: Creative Cloud syncing can maintain a relationship between one stated LR Classic Catalog, and cloud storage.

It is possible to change which Catalog and in effect begin again - but not AFAIK, to have multiple Catalogs syncing to the cloud in parallel - at least, not under the same Adobe Account signin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines