• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download lightroom update 5.7 to LR 5.

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently loaded LR 5 to new Lap top and update 5.7 cannot be found to download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

"just getting back into lightroom.... how do i get the upgrade from 5.2 to 5.7?"

See this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478#M166919

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my original copy of LR5 and have loaded it just fine.  I would like to download the update to 5.7, but every link I've found says it is not found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click the link given by JimHess?

When you expand the drop-down arrow you get the link to download v5.7.1-

ScreenShot035.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked!  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just getting back into lightroom.... how do i get the upgrade from 5.2 to 5.7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resurrecting a historic thread like this is not the best option, best to create a new thread with an appropriate header an advise the full detail of your operating and the application and version number you are using. Lightroom is no longer supported and there no official links to the latest update Lr 5.7.1.

Provide some more info and you will get some advice from other users.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"just getting back into lightroom.... how do i get the upgrade from 5.2 to 5.7?"

See this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478#M16...

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines