• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Edit LightRoom Classic CC Export PreSet

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created an Instagram Export Preset. I want to update the preset and save the change I've made. My only option is to Add/Remove the preset.

The question is how do i make an update and save it the updated Export Preset?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Right click on the preset after you've made the changes, and choose 'Update with Current Settings' update.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the preset after you've made the changes, and choose 'Update with Current Settings' update.png

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sean. That did it for me.

you'd think it'd be more obvious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else experienced this.....  I've recently upgraded to Windows 10 and am using Lightroom Classic 10.3 very successfully, as I have done for many years - or so I thought! I've discovered that when I export images to hard drive, the option box doesn't appear when you right-click and try to update a preset, so you don't get the "Update with current setting" option. It's now proving tiresome to have to update the options manually every time I change.

Can anyone suggest why this is? I can't see anything in "Preferences" that should affect this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In fact, further to this, when you right-click on the present, it resets it to the settings you input when you first saved the orginal preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys badly need a new head of interface design at Lightroom classic. 

No only because of this ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone figured out how to edit the default presets? I would like a preset which allows me to export to Mac Mail, at 2000px wide. But the default email preset is 500px, and the user presets do not allow me to export to Mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Laura5FBB 

Just pick Email at the top of the Export dialog and save as a preset.  It will create an Export to Email preset in your user preset section.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 8.49.55 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines