Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export Presets in new Lightroom version

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I just got a new Mac so I installed the last version of Lightroom Classic CC - and it doesn't have an option to export presets!

In the last Lightroom version I had, I could right-click on a preset under Develop, and it would give options for "Import" or "Export" - and now theres none. How can I export presets now? I tried googling it but no answers. If I click on "Show in Finder" it just takes me to the text/code versions, which I can't use.

Thanks 🙂

Here's how it looks like now:

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 14.25.22.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi camillamalm,

Could you please take a look at the linked response here Re: Exporting Lightroom preset (lightroom 7.3) and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I took a look at the thread, but I don't really understand it, so now I asked in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines