• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find a serial # for Lightroom 3 purchased in 2010

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending 3 1/2 hrs with Adobe support to fix issues with PS 2020 & Bridge & Camera Raw CC versions today, I went back to use Lightroom 5 (desktop version, not CC)  & cannot get into it without registering its serial #, which I did.  Immediately a message came up that said this was an upgrade serial #;  the serial # from my previous version of Lightroom is also required (LR 3, bought in 2010).  I have the original package for LR 3;  inside the pkg is a msg that says 'Use this coupon code to get your serial #'.  I cannot find a way/place to enter this 22-digit alphanumeric code so that I can get my serial # & register my desktop Lightroom 5 version & use it again.  

Please help.  Adobe chat support was unable to help me & directed me to this forum.

Thank you,

Denise K

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your prior purchased serial numbers can be viewed within your Adobe Account, assuming you registered those serial numbers as yours, with Adobe, at the time (the more recent versions could not be validated otherwise).

Click "Plans" at the top and then "My Products" at the left.

For example: I can see the serial numbers listed for my original Lightroom purchase in 2007 (which was version 1), and the serial number of each purchased upgrade subsequently, as well as for Photoshop CS2 and CS5. As well as the plan details for CC subscription which I now use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 3 is so old that I suspect there would be no link anywhere that would have a serial number verification for that version. If you don't have a personal record of the 16 digit serial number which would have begun with 1160 then I suspect you are not going to be successful. You would have better luck on this forum resolving your issues with Lightroom Classic and making that work for you. Although there are a few Adobe employees who contribute on this forum occasionally, most of us are just other users like yourself. We have no access to any magic tools to resolve problems such as yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you have Photoshop 2020 why are you not using Lightroom Classic 9.2.1.  What do you need Lr5 for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines