Highlighted

How to get installations-files for Windows?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community.

For some years ago I bought Adobe Lightromm 6 software inclusive the activation-key.

I lost the Software. Now I looking for Installationfiles for new installing.

I got software from Clowd, but I cant find any way to activate it, without an abbonoment at Adobe.

Can you help me?

Whist best regards

Katy.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to get installations-files for Windows?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community.

For some years ago I bought Adobe Lightromm 6 software inclusive the activation-key.

I got software from Clowd, but I cant find any way to activate it, without an abbonoment at Adobe.

Can you help me?

Whist best regards

Katy.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry The post in wrong forum. Please ignore, or erease iz.

Thx!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you speak about Lightroom 6 you can't get the installation files from the Cloud. And for activation of Lightroom 6 you don't need an abonnement from Adobe.

You can get the installation files from here: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Scroll down to the section "Adobe Lightroom 6/CC 2015 direct download links".

There you'll find the appropriate links to the installation files uincluding the latest update to LR 6.14

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

abbonoment? I do not know what you mean by that. However you will need the installation file for Lr 6.14 as instructed in an earlier post. The License key for the application, if this is a new computer, and you will need to go online to Adobe dot com and login to the account you used to originally registered your product. Lr 6 is the only version that utilized the license key to activate.  and you are only allowed to have two computers activated at any point in time. This is closely monitored by Adobe.

If you already have two computers activated then you will have connect to your a/c to deactivate, before attempting to activate another unit. If you have a problem you need to contact Adobe support via chat or telephone. Best of luck.

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.2, Ps 21.2.4, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0