• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get Print Dialog box to keep paper choice?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am on LR Classic 9.4 Release,  Camera Raw 12.4

My printer is an Epson Stylus Pro 3880.
I always use the same 2 Epson matte papers a) Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte and, b) Hot Press.

Before printing, when I am in the printer dialog window:

a) I set up the right side panel with selections for margin dimensions, paper type, resolution, etc., ...., and under Color Management, I select the right paper profile for the current printing, then ...

b) I go to Page Setup and, for 8.5x11, there are so many choices - I prefer a Sheetfeeder option (I don't know which is the right option to pick). But I select one of the choices offering the Sheet Feeder option. But regardless of which one I pick, when I move to ...

c) Print Settings and/or Printer ... and select paper profile by name under Printer Settings, my choice of paper never holds: when I go back to check on it to make sure, the software has selected another paper. 

Any idea about what's going on? Is it LR doing it or the Epson printer's software?

Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once you have everything set, including margins and paper type and have set everything in page setup, create a print template. It will probably be necessary to create one for each different size of print. But that should help accomplish what you are attempting to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines