Highlighted

How to I download my irdata to remap my photos in Lightroom Classic?

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to wipe my pc clean and just re-downloaded Lightroom. How to I remap my photos in LR with my

irdata from before?

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to I download my irdata to remap my photos in Lightroom Classic?

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to wipe my pc clean and just re-downloaded Lightroom. How to I remap my photos in LR with my

irdata from before?

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restore it from your backup.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what that means. I have all my photos in a separate drive in my tower. I saved all the irdata, but I'm not sure how to reconfigure to be mapped the same way. I've never had to do this before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by irdata?

Ohh, did you mean lrdata?

That is the library oreviews, absolutly useless as to any restore, they are just a collection of small jpeg files, perhaps a few dng that are small images created from the results of edits.

Where is your LRCAT file? Where is a backup of your LRCAT file?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you keep your catalog?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you keep a backup of your catalog?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it on another drive

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget about files with .lrdata extensions. On this backup drive, look for an lrcat file such as Lightroom Catalog.lrcat which is the file that contains all the references to your photos and work on them. Can you find it? When is the most recent copy of it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines