• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install Presets acquired via Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected a few free presets for Lightroom Classic & Photophop,  in my Creative Cloud under manage plugins they are all listed as installed.  However, once I open Lightroom Classic or Photoshop and I attempt to access the presets, I find nothing. There's not a trace of any presets that are listed as installed in the manage plugins area.  I'm clearly stuck a this point, if anyone has had a similar experince and found the answer please forward that information it will be greatly apprecicated, thanks and have a great weekend.

Best regards,

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"I selected a few free presets for Lightroom Classic & Photophop,  in my Creative Cloud under manage plugins they are all listed as installed."

The Adobe Exchange is poorly integrated with Lightroom. Go back to the Exchange and find the product page for the presets you downloaded.   Most preset pages have a Where To Find It tab giving instructions for how to download and install

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If these are Develop presets, then in the Presets Panel, click on the + symbol, select Manage, and see if they are simply not checked for use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"I selected a few free presets for Lightroom Classic & Photophop,  in my Creative Cloud under manage plugins they are all listed as installed."

The Adobe Exchange is poorly integrated with Lightroom. Go back to the Exchange and find the product page for the presets you downloaded.   Most preset pages have a Where To Find It tab giving instructions for how to download and install your presets:

Untitled.png

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

thank you for your feedback.

The real issue is that nobody - not even Adobe - should call something "installed" when it actually is just downloaded to the default Download folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The real issue is that nobody - not even Adobe - should call something "installed" when it actually is just downloaded to the default Download folder."

Agreed -- Adobe Exchange is poorly integrated with Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ty for your post. I assumed installed meant installed. Silly me! I found my presets downloaded just as you said it would be. I  will letting adobe know they're using the wrong term. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you David and John for your assistance it is appreciated. John, I finally located the information I needed but after a  review of what was required to download the presets I find that at this time I'm better served using that energy to create my own presets. Your information was spot on, thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines