Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to keep new photos synchronized with Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, and I have no problems synchronizing photos to their web service as albums. I have no problems adding one of those albums from  Lightroom to Adobe Portfolio. My problem is how to keep my Portfolio synchronized with my Adobe album. When I add an album to my portfolio it is fine, all the photos are there. When I add new photos to the album from Lightroom the next day, the new photos don't show up in my Portfolio.

How can I make sure they are always in sync?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

If your album is syncā€™d to the cloud Lightroom updates can be forced with a simple click.

Go to Manage Content ā€“ on the left click the icon below the blue plus button.

Click the settings icon next to the album name and choose ā€œReset From Lightroomā€ & confirm

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your album is syncā€™d to the cloud Lightroom updates can be forced with a simple click.

Go to Manage Content ā€“ on the left click the icon below the blue plus button.

Click the settings icon next to the album name and choose ā€œReset From Lightroomā€ & confirm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that there is no way to automate this and skip having to always login, and reset the album, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I know of. The alternative is to use your web app just for sharing if you are not interested in pages, galleries & themes.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This answer from a couple of years ago wasn't clear to me, probably because Portfolio user interface has changed. But I managed to figure it out. First, while in the edit view for a site, find the Essentials section at the top:

AdobePortfolio_Essentials.png

Click on Pages to bring up the page editing controls. Then, find the page for the album you want to update, and click the settings icon that appears _to the right:

AdobePortfolio_Pages.png

Note: the gear icon will be gray until you hover over it. (I didn't notice it at first because gray icon colour suggests a disabled control and so I had ignored it.) Within the page settings options, click on "Reset from Lightroom". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines