Highlighted

how to link missing photos

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed Utube suggestions from Shoe & Morganti. Found missing photo, but when I click on it, it disappears from window and from listing on left.  Using Windows 10, Lightroom 6: getting ready to sign up for LR classic CC

Topics

Community Information, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to link missing photos

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed Utube suggestions from Shoe & Morganti. Found missing photo, but when I click on it, it disappears from window and from listing on left.  Using Windows 10, Lightroom 6: getting ready to sign up for LR classic CC

Topics

Community Information, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not disappear. It is now shown in a different folder. Why? Because you just told Lightroom that the photo is in a different folder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see:  http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines