• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to link my account?

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day all.. I am really new on lightroom. Have been using lightroom mobile version for long time, but now i want to work my photos on the desktop. I have a Mac and installed Lightroom Classic. I want to know how can I do a login with my account on desktop version to see all waht I have in lightroom mobile version. Is there anyway? Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Did you have a cloud subscription on the mobile? I am asking since it was possible to run Lightroom on mobile without a subscription. In that case Lightroom will not sync your images to the cloud and you won't be able to do this easily. If you did have a subscription, as said above, just make sure to log on using the same account as you were using on the mobile on your desktop computer in the creative cloud app and to turn on sync in Classic. This is done by clicking on the little triangle next

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to make sure you use the same Adobe ID (email address) to sign in on both devices as well as for the subscription.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you have a cloud subscription on the mobile? I am asking since it was possible to run Lightroom on mobile without a subscription. In that case Lightroom will not sync your images to the cloud and you won't be able to do this easily. If you did have a subscription, as said above, just make sure to log on using the same account as you were using on the mobile on your desktop computer in the creative cloud app and to turn on sync in Classic. This is done by clicking on the little triangle next to your name in the left top or in the preferences pane in the sync tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines