Highlighted

How to make preset for filters

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me how can i save filter presets and apply them to another prictures later.

thanks

TOPICS
How to, Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to make preset for filters

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me how can i save filter presets and apply them to another prictures later.

thanks

TOPICS
How to, Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can save any Lr-Classic Develop adjustments to a Preset by clicking on the [ + ] on the Preset panel header line.

What are you referring to by  "filter presets"?

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Adjustment settings when you say Filter or are you talking about the Filter Bar for Filtering, Including and Excluding, which images show in the Grid and Film Strip areas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0