• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open LrC

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just loaded the Photography Pakckage which should include Lightroom Classis, the new mobile cloud based Lightroom and Photoshop. The new mobile app opens fine but niether of the other 2 apps is present. I did  seaches for Lightroom Classic and LrC to see if there was anything that I had missed on the computer. Do I have to reload the entire package or am I missing something in terms of finding the apps? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have thought the installation process would have given you an option of where to install your Classic catalog.

Did that happen?

Which OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the Creative Cloud Application Manager and signed in to that with your Adobe ID and password?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All Adobe Apps will be shown in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App which must be running and open.

You have to install each app separately by clicking on the (Install) button. When installed the App will show the (Open) button - as in my screen-clip.

You will only be able to use the Apps that were included in your subscription.

Others can be installed but they will be in a 7-day Trial mode.

ScreenShot154.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines