Highlighted

How to reinstall Lightroom Classic Profiles

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do reinstall or restore the entire group of Develop Profiles in Lightroom Classic? I've hidden some and not i can't find nor access them.

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to reinstall Lightroom Classic Profiles

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do reinstall or restore the entire group of Develop Profiles in Lightroom Classic? I've hidden some and not i can't find nor access them.

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser to see the images.]

To unhide preset groups you've hidden, click the + button in the Presets panel and then Manage Presets:

johnrellis_0-1592077560012.png

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am referring to Profiles, not Presets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser to see the images.]

Unhide profiles by clicking on the profile browser:

johnrellis_0-1592100853161.png

Then click on the + button and select Manage Profiles:

johnrellis_1-1592100951642.png

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2020 1