• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to repair a cloud/local asynchonicity? (Remove intersection)

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sync a local photo storage (USB hard drive) with photos from two mobile phones through Lightroom Classic CCs device-dependant "imported photos" folder. As soon as I drag them from the mobile (thus, cloud) folder to the local folders, they are removed from the cloud. So far so good.

Due to a problem (I assume it has to do with an SD card being removed from one of the phones) there are now about 1000 photos in the cloud storage that I only partially copied to the local folders.

• How can I find the delta, all the photos that are in the cloud but not on the local storage? (They don't show up in the device-dependant "imported photos" folder in Lightroom Classic CC, but, as they are in the cloud, they are in the cloud.)

• How can I find the "intersection" photos that are in the cloud _and_ already on the local storage (in order to erase them from the cloud)?

Does anybody have an idea?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

I do not think there is any easy way to do this but as far as I know, dragging images from the mobile folders will not stop them from syncing or remove them from the cloud at all. They should still show up in the "All Synced Photographs" top collection. Synced images can live anywhere you want on your hard drive in Lightroom Classic. You can check this by going to https://lightroom.adobe.com or opening Lightroom CC. The way to get them to stop syncing and remove them from the cloud is to remove

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not think there is any easy way to do this but as far as I know, dragging images from the mobile folders will not stop them from syncing or remove them from the cloud at all. They should still show up in the "All Synced Photographs" top collection. Synced images can live anywhere you want on your hard drive in Lightroom Classic. You can check this by going to https://lightroom.adobe.com or opening Lightroom CC. The way to get them to stop syncing and remove them from the cloud is to remove them from the top "All synced photographs" folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines